Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 15, 2013

Still Standing!

Hello, Hello, Hello!! I've been gone a whole week already! Time definitely flies but all is truly well in the midst of receiving not so good, I'm still standing and my faith is not shaken. I'm still trusting God to see everything through the way He wants it and strengthen me the more. I know that I'm blessed regardless of what is going on around me. I've been staying busy promoting my two businesses and helping people by giving them good sound advice in this world of direct selling.  I'm not a guru, but I certainly have learned a lot and don't mind passing the information along. All of the advice that I have given, I have been taking it and it has been working.  I've been presented with opportunities to use my talents and gifts and I'm really looking forward to it. It's a blessing to be involved of the beginning of something, especially when you know how awesome it is going to become. This is going to push me to a new level in my calling and it's a beautiful thing. I encourage everyone to step out on faith and start walking towards your goals. It takes hard work, commitment and perseverance, even when it looks like the way is not clear, be led and guided by God's Hands.

Until next post,  Be Blessed, Be Inspired, Be Encouraged, Be Grateful and Be Positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment