Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Back on Track!

Happy Friday! I hope that everyone is enjoying their week so far! It's been a great week so far. I must say it feels SO GOOD to be getting back on track! It truly does pay to pace yourself! You have to take some time to recharge your battery. Just like a light bulb, if you want the light bulb to last longer, sometimes you just have to turn the lights off! I am feeling great! I've joined some online vendor events to help promote my home businesses and I'm taking things one day at a time.  It is NOT a good feeling to be burned out. Like the song says, sometimes you have to encourage yourself! I put on some uplifting spiritual music and think about how blessed I truly am. I know greater is coming not just for me but for my family. In times like these you must have unshaken faith! That faith where no matter what comes your way, no matter how much the cares of this world attempt to shake your tree, you REFUSE to give up your fruit. Refuse to give up your joy, peace, love, laughter and gratitude. God gave me a revelation about having unshaken faith and He gave me an analogy of when I used to go on family vacation and my grandmother had a peach tree. We would go out to that peach tree and try to 'shake down' the good, ripe peaches. They were perfectly ripe way up on that tree, I guess because they were closer to the 'sun'. We would shake and shake that tree, but sometimes the 'fruit' that we wanted just wouldn't yield, no matter how HARD we shook it. You must refuse to stay down in the dumps, but do whatever it takes to pull yourself up whether it's through prayer, fasting, uplifting music, uplifting quotes, reading your bible, getting on a prayer line or reading a good book. Life is too short and there is too much invested in you to allow your worth be sifted as wheat. Come on and get up! Let's get back on track. My blog site may not be super fancy with a lot of graphics or articles from the internet and I may not host raffles and giveaways, but I believe that the message that God has given me is far more valuable and I intend to uplift, encourage and empower. Not all the time will it be sweet as honey, but for anyone who wants to improve their life, even bitter words are sweet because the truth enlightens us, but it's our choice if we want to put it into action or not. Change is necessary, but many treat it as if it's an option and we must stop doing that. Change for the better, stop giving up your good fruit to the cares of this world every time things come to shake your tree!

Until Next Post....Be Blessed, Be Encouraged, Be Inspired, Be Positive, Be Grateful!

1 comment: