Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 23, 2013

Determined Entrepreneur



Monday
Happy Monday Everyone! It feels so good to look forward to Monday! Well, everyday is blessing that I am able to open my eyes and see a brand new day. But I'm realizing more and more how truly blessed I am.

Just sitting here, having some thoughts run through my mind, and feeling DETERMINED! I am determined not to go back into an office-setting, doing what they want, when they want, not being paid what I know I'm worth and not growing. I love my life and I don't need to be obligated to any J. O. B. I enjoyed my coworkers and the friendships that were built from the office life, but now I'm realizing why God moved me. He has something greater for me, a greater independence and great horizon. Since I was laid of in June, I have been happier and definitely more free! I enjoying taking walks with my little miss, start 'working' when I want, although it doesn't feel like work at all! That's the real blessing. Even if I'm doing a blog post on a Sunday or a Saturday or checking my phone throughout the day, on the computer, it doesn't feel like work. I'm still connecting with people, encouraging, motivating all the while determined to maintain my financial and physical freedom. This is a wonderful feeling. Realizing and putting into action God's plan for my life. Because I am determined not to go back, I will persevere to go forward.

Until next post 5B's to You All
BE Blessed, BE Inspired, BE Encouraged, BE Positive, BE Grateful!
Download your FREE No Obligation Prescription Savings Card  http://www.NBDrugCard.com/DrugCard.aspx?ID=X058
 Save 10%-85% on Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Roadside Assistance and More (NOT INSURANCE) http://www.cmason.joinxpress.com/product.html
Twitter @cmasonxpress
 Blog http://www.cmason.joinxpress.com/blog.html



 NEW BUSINESS COMING SOON!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for visiting my blog! It is truly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for visiting my blog! It is truly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete