Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Middle of The Week!

You already know I had to do this!
Happy Hump day my fellow people

So, how is EVERYONE today? I hope that you are having a great day everyday on PURPOSE! I've been kind of missing in action today. You all know I can't leave my FABULOUS and FAITHFUL readers hanging! I just took some time away from the computer today. Sometimes you have to take a break to gather your thoughts, regroup and get back at it. I wish I had picked up that box of Hostess Twinkies from the store though. Now I want something sweet. Maybe I'll do a CAKE IN A MUG! OH, I did a lemon cake last night. You know it was kind of good. I had to microwave it longer than the directions called for but it satisfied my sweet tooth for the moment. I may just have to make me a whole cake, because this is getting ridiculous! Maybe I'll do a chocolate cake in a mug tonight. Wish I had some chocolate frosting to go on top. I have made the 'Public School Butter Cookies' in a while. Those are sooooo good! Here is the recipe!
You don't need a whole lot of ingredients, you probably already have them in your cabinet or pantry. Maybe I'll do some this weekend. What's your favorite recipe? I would love to hear them! Please leave your comments below. I guess I'll find something somewhat interesting on TV, a good show seems so hard to find nowadays! Until Next Post....

BE Blessed, BE Inspired, BE Encouraged, BE Positive, BE Grateful!

 Download your FREE No Obligation Prescription Savings Card  http://www.NBDrugCard.com/DrugCard.aspx?ID=X058

Reduce your out-of-pocket expenses by 10%-85% on Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Roadside Assistance and More (NOT INSURANCE) http://www.cmason.joinxpress.com/product.html


Twitter @cmasonxpress

Blog http://www.cmason.joinxpress.com/blog.html


1 comment:

  1. I hope you all like the new look. I figured, why not change it up a bit. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete