Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy Saturday!

GOOD BLESSED EVENING ALL! I hope you have been enjoying your weekend so far and if not the weekend is NOT over!

As I have posted before, I have three online businesses and I work all three of them equally. Some of you may also have blogs, online businesses or sell hand-made items and today I'm going to share some of the marketing platforms that I use.

IBOToolbox. This is a FREE marketing platform in which you set up your profile and network with others. You get points for creating press releases, posting to your wall, commenting on other posts etc. This site receives THOUSANDS of visitors daily. When you write a press release (250 words) or more you get 100 points for original content and 50 if it's not original. You can then convert these points to credits (at the credit center) and have ads running on your profile. People request to be your associate, which I accept all associate requests. The more points you have the more 'stars' you receive. You have to be active in order to maintain those stars. Check out IBO Here

I have also joined a site called Syndication Express. This is where people can get major exposure for their blogs or their articles. Terri Pattio is the owner of this site and she is truly amazing! She offers great advice and doesn't mind helping you build your business. When you go to the site to create a profile, you must use your real name and a picture of YOURSELF. There are many great people in this group and the exposure will be great for anyone with a blog or a business. Check out Syndication Express here

WAHM (Work At Home Mom) This is where I found my first business opportunity Xpress Healthcare.
This is a huge website with tons of information for work at home moms and dads. You can advertise your business, post your social links, get advice and MORE! In order to advertise your business you must have 30 post and be a member for 15 days. They also have certain rules that apply when you're posting or advertising so please be sure to read the instructions. Check out WAHM here

I'm also part of several Facebook Groups where I advertise my businesses. Actually I found my second business SoyL Scents and my third business So Pretty Jewelry-Kitsy Lane in these groups. I recommend you join Get More Facebook Comments This is a place where you can get more visits to your Facebook pages. How it works: You click on the rotator at the top of the page. Whichever FB page it lands on you can browse, like the page or a comment and share. After you have done so, you would then post that you liked, commented or shared a page or photo and ask them to add your page. This has been very helpful to me.

I am also part of Women in Business 2013 a group of great ladies sharing and encouraging one another.

What Is Your Product or Service is another advertising group

Blogs ONLY This is another place where you can get more exposure to your blogs. You can't post any splash pages or advertisements. You can only post links to your blog.

Another tool I have discovered is FIVERR. I'm sure you have ALL heard about this site, where you can get some really good services for $5.00. Each order is called a 'gig' I have ordered three gigs so far and I have been pleased with the results. I have some more advertising I need done so I'll be ordering again.  I usually look for the ones with high ratings but I'm sure the services of the newbies are good too. They will guarantee the work, but the results are not guaranteed, but for $5.00, you really can't complain.

Another site I discovered was EZ Craft Show This is an online 'mall'. This is a place where you can sell your items online like if you were at a vendor show/trunk show/flea market. They have several online 'shows' throughout the year. They have one going on now through October 16th. You would buy a 'virtual booth' for $10.00 you can display 10 products, for $25.00, you can display an unlimited number of products. The rule is they won't accept any more than two vendors from one company. If they already have two Mary Kay Consultants and you are an MK Consultant, you wouldn't be able to advertise.

I hope that you all take advantage of some of these marketing tools and Blessed Success To You!!






No comments:

Post a Comment