Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 31, 2011

We're At the End! Please Be Safe!

Good afternoon to my FABULOUS readers! It's the end of the year post and I hope that everyone will be celebrating safely on this evening. AAA is offering free towing from 6pm to 6am (check with your local AAA) and I know in some cities public transportation offers free rides, so please take advantage if you find that you are too impaired to drive. Please do not take chances with your life or the lives of others. Never think it can't happen to you, or you've done it before or you're in control. It's not worth it! Take advantage of the free transportation services. You only get one life.

I must say that I have truly had a good year. It may not have been perfect but I plan to go into the next year with higher heights in life emotionally and spiritually. I look forward to enjoying life to the fullest. I'm grateful for all that has happened and my increased faith. I'm thankful for those who have took the time to stop by and read my blog. I'm thankful for my beautiful family and wonderful friends. I thank God for my rainbows during my rainstorms. I'm thankful for shelter, food and clothing. I'm thankful for all of God's miracles and all that He has done and has yet to do.

So on that note, I want to wish everyone an awesomely blessed, prosperous, and safe New Year. Always find a song to sing when it's raining and find a reason to smile even though it's cloudy. Complaining don't make the situation no better and it don't make God move no faster.

May God Bless You All!!!

Carla Mason-Dubose

No comments:

Post a Comment