Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 2, 2011

Just Want to Be Better...

Hi all!! It's been a couple of days since my last post, so I just wanted to let you all know that all is well. I'm still enjoying married life-the family is great as well.

I've been looking back over this year that is pretty much over and I must say it's been a great year. I look at my baby and can't believe that she is almost 10 months old and becoming such a big girl. I told my husband I wanted another baby and he gave me a quick 'no', didn't take two seconds to think about it, but it's fine. I'm 38 and I'm done having babies. I'm just enjoying my baby while I can. She's starting to babble a couple of words, I think 'da-da' is a universal word. She's even starting to stand by herself for a few seconds. I can say that it has been a great year. My daughter was born in February, I got married in November, and I started this blog. I am truly grateful to have been home for almost the entire first year of my little one's life to watch her grow and reach those many milestones that occur within the first year. I also have two interviews set up for Monday, so I'm also excited about that. I'm sure I'll be returning to work soon which is really bittersweet, because I know I'm going to miss my munchkin but we have goals that we want to accomplish in the coming year, so I need to return to work.

I'm looking forward to 2012. Everything that happened in 2011 is over, done, finished, it happened, on to the next year. My goal is not to be bigger, because I've never been the kind of person that needed my name in bright lights or my name on a billboard, but I do aspire to be better. I want to grow spiritually and become a better mother, wife, friend, daughter and sister. I want to do more next year than I did this year. Whatever I may be knowingly or unknowingly holding onto, I want to let it go. Life is too short and the end of the day is not promised.

I would love to hear your thoughts, comments, and your aspirations for the coming year.

Until next post, Be Blessed and Be Safe--Look for your Rainbow in the midst of your Rainstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment