Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 16, 2011

Checking In.....

Hello to my fabulous readers!! I've been MIA for the past couple days. It's been a hectic week between ER room visits and doc visit, I've been super busy.  My 10 month old is sick with bronchialitis and you know I've been just spoiling her. I hate it when babies are sick, they can't talk and tell you how they're feeling or where it hurts, but moma instincts will kick in. She was coughing so bad Tuesday night. I know she didn't sleep well and neither did I. Took her to the ER on Wednesday, doc said she has bronchialitis, gave her a breathing treatment and we went home. Early Thursday morning, she's coughing so bad until she's spitting up brown mucus, 1:00am, back to the ER I went. It didn't look right and I wasn't taking any chances. Doc said something about GI bleeding, they did a finger stick, she was also running a temperature of 102 so they gave her Tylenol. He said it could have been from the excessive coughing that could cause a small tear in the esophagus or stomach. He gave me a prescription and home we went. I took her to her regular doctor today and she gave her another breathing treatment, they also sent me home with a nebulizer that looks like a seal, it's so cute and she gave me a prescription for albuterol.  Although asthma doesn't run in our family, she was doing a lot of 'wheezing' and she also gave her meds for an ear infection.  Good murcy! She has been sleeping alot which is understandable. It's going to a journey, but whatever it takes to make the little munchkin feel better.

Don't forget to check out sweeptight.com and justmarriedwithcoupons.com for some awesome deals and giveaways and feel free to follow me on twitter @afambuswmn

Until next post BE SAFE AND BE BLESSED!!

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't run in your family, but it runs in his. Both of his sons have it. Hope your munchkin gets better.

    ReplyDelete