Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Got my First Free Sample!

Hello to my FABULOUS readers!! I hope that everyone is having a great week. I must say this week is going by pretty fast and to top it off, I think my little munchkin gave me her sickness (she's so sweet!) I'm all stuffed up and it's making me so miserable. I've been doctoring myself with cold meds and cough drops. Hopefully I'll be okay by Sunday. I'm supposed to be singing at a concert, so I hope I'm feeling better.

But onto other news....I hope you are visiting a few of my favorite blogs sweeptight.com; pennypinchingpolly on Facebook and justmarriedwithcoupons.com.  Also checkout Melinda's Sparkling Creations on Facebook, savingstar.com and freeflys.com. These are sites that I visit often and you can find some really great deals.

I got my first FREE perfume sample in the mail today. It's called Body by Burberry and I must say I really like it. I can't wait to wear it. It's an .06 ounce sample. The fragrance is pretty strong so a couple of sprays and I'm good to go. I'm still waiting on a few other samples I requested, so as soon as they come in, I'll definitely be posting.

That's all the news I have so far. I'll definitely be keeping everyone informed. It's evening now and we all know when it's gets closer to the time when you get really relaxed, that cold really starts weighing down. So until next post, have a wonderfully blessed and safe evening. Look for your rainbow in the midst of your rainstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment