Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Nothing Wrong With....

COUPONS!! Greetings all..so in my last post I mentioned a few websites that I printed coupons from. So on to get my busy day started with GROCERY SHOPPING!!!yaaaayyy!!! So I'm doing my shopping and got my little coupon pouch all ready, got my cart full and to the checkout I go. Some of the coupons I had I didn't use because of the price of the item, the amount off just wasn't enough. For instance I had a coupon for .75 off a box of CoCo Puffs, well coco was almost 4.00 so that .75 off wasn't enough, so no CoCo Puffs this trip. If I had been thinking, the coupons I didn't use, I could just left at the store, maybe someone else could have used them, but I'll do that next time. I still have a few coupons I didn't use that won't expire until January, so maybe they'll come in handy. Remember the savings star ecoupon website I posted about where you register your store savings card. Well I did purchase a couple of items off my ecoupon list, but my savings star account still says 'not redeemed', so I'm not sure how long it takes for it to actually post to the account, but when it does, I'll surely let you know.

New Items I'm Trying....
I had a coupon for .50 off the  4-pack YoBaby Organic Yogurt. I haven't tried to give it to the baby yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to let you know how well she liked or maybe didn't like it.

I also got two Marie Callender's Fresh Flavors Steams microwave dinners. She has some awesome dinners in her frozen food line, so I'll be trying one of these today and let you know how it tastes.

Freebies!
I have been busy on my freeflys.com and shopathome.com website, signing up for some freebies. So far I've requested a couple of free samples of perfume and cologne, hair products and baby products, oh yeah and a Christmas Candle, silly me didn't write down the website it was from, but if I find it I'll post it here. After all, I want everyone to have a chance to get some freebies. So when I get them, I'll be sure to post some reviews.

I also decided that I'm going to challenge myself to start entering some giveaways this season, I think winning is a great thing! I'll be sure to write down the websites so I can pass them along. sweeptight.com usually has giveaways daily. shopathome.com has a list of giveways for all kinds of items from cash to clothes. There's about 600 contests on their site to be sure to check them out.

Until next post...BE BLESSED AND BE SAFE!!

I have been one busy moma!

No comments:

Post a Comment