Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back Up n Running!

Greetings to my FABULOUS readers! I am back up and running. I had to pull out the 'old faithful' computer.  It's slow, but it works. Trying to blog from my phone was not working! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday week. The middle of the week is almost here already and this year is pretty much over.

I must say I am truly thankful and grateful that my munchkin is all better. I'm grateful for the tests and trials that I've endured this year. We have truly been blessed as a family and individually and for that, I'm truly thanking God for all that He has done and is yet to do in the coming year. Whatever happened in 2011 and previous years is over and done, there's no turning back.  All we can do is move forward and be better. I'm looking forward to being elevated mentally and spiritually and using my gifts and talents that I have been blessed with in hopes that someone will be inspired and motivated to move forward and thank God for all that He has done.

I'm thankful for the small things in life. We get so focused on big things and what we don't have, until we forget just how blessed we are. So before we complain just say I'm thankful and this is only a test. There's brighter days ahead.  I've always said 'Look for your rainbow in the midst of your rainstorm.' Find a song to sing even when it's raining and get the strength to smile when it's cloudy, because trouble doesn't last always.

I hope that everyone continues to enjoy the rest of the year. Please be safe and above all things, Be Grateful!

Until next post....Have A Blessed Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment