Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012-Day Two!

Good Morning, I hope that everyone is having a great morning. It's day two of the new year and I'm up and about. I noticed that a few places may be closed today, due to the holiday falling on a weekend, but thank God SCHOOL STARTED BACK TODAY!!!! SOOOO HAPPY! I'm back on my grind, doing my job hunting. Got big plans for the new year, so I'm definitely on it.

I hope that you have been checking out some of the blogs that I have suggested. I'm still entering giveaways and sweepstakes, I haven't won anything yet, but I'm keeping the faith. Can't wait to do my next round of grocery shopping because I've activated a few 'ecoupons' from savingstar.com, so as soon as I reach 5.00 in my account, I can choose a payout. It's a good way to shop and get money from it.

I had a great day on yesterday. Church service was really nice and then in the afternoon, I participated in my first concert. I really had a great time singing with some great voices and the food was good too. I must say, I'm so glad the holidays are over and now to the next big event, my baby girl's birthday. I can't believe a year has passed already. The time has gone by so quick. I was gathering all of her clothes that are too small for her now, but I just had to keep the little hospital hat and tshirt. I'm getting all the hugs and kisses now because soon she'll be in her teen years. I can't believe my oldest is going to be 15 this year. Time just goes by so fast and we truly need to cherish every moment with our babies because they don't stay babies for long.

That's my general blog post for the morning. I thank everyone who stops by. Please feel free to leave comments. I have over 500 views to my blog and it would be great to know who some of you are. Until next post Be Blessed and Be Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment