Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!

GOOD AFTERNOON MY FABULOUS READERS!! It's a beautiful day and it has been a busy morning!  I got a chance to watch the premier of Dog The Bounty Hunter and I absolutely loved it! I love that show. Now I have something to watch almost every night. Tonight it's Braxton Family Values on WETV, so I'll definitely be tuning in!

My morning was busy! I had to take my daughter for her orthodontic check up, for the life of me I can't figure out how one of her brackets broke on her braces, but they're all fixed now and she's got the color changed to purple, real pretty; talk about braces coming a long way! Remember when all they had was the silver train tracks and it looked like you were chewing on a bunch of silver, well isn't advanced technology wonderful!

Today, I'm going to post some sweepstakes and giveaways that's going on from some of the blogs I visit often, so feel free to enter and hopefully win!

Visit Sparkling Creations by Melinda. She just posted some more jewelry for sale; necklace and rings

GiGis Petals has some really cute accessories for boys and girls. Very creative items, be sure to check her out.

SweepTight.com is doing a $50 Review and Giveaway for Uncommon Goods, you can click the button on the sidebar

Nomorerack.com has some CRAZY deals on their website and the items are very reasonably priced. They usually post about nine items everyday and it goes live at noon, so check them out as well. They usually post about nine items everyday and it goes live at noon.

That's just a few so far. This computer seems like it's about to come to a screeching halt and it's time for munckin's nap, that she's fighting! Be sure to follow me on Twitter @afambuswmn

I hope everyone has a great day! Until next post, Be Blessed and Be Safe!!







No comments:

Post a Comment