Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Taking Advantage of this time....

While my munchkin is sleeping....:  ) I'm so happy! I got a chance to bath the baby, put her down for a nap and DO MY HAIR with NO interruptions. She must have been real tired. I got a chance to cut and relax my hair and she's still sleeping--100 points for MOM!

I knew I forgot to post something to the blog on yesterday...Lord help my mind! I got a sample of NESCAFE Taster's Choice instant coffee in the mail last week and wanted to let you guys know what I think. I'm not an avid coffee drinker at all. I don't even have a coffee maker. I'm more of a hot chocolate/capuccino kind of gal, but I did try it and it tastes pretty good. I got 6 'mini-packs' that will make a six ounce cup of coffee. The flavors in the pack was French Roast, 100% Colombian, Peppermint Mocha, Decaf House Blend, and Hazelnut. I'm interested to see how the Peppermint Mocha tastes, but the others were pretty good.

I'm still expecting some other free samples in the mail, hopefully they will come before the year is over. But anyway, I'm sure you all have seen the Huggies 'slip-on diapers and I was just thinking, what's the difference between a 'slip-on' diaper and a 'pull-up'?

Another Question...I'm sure some of you have watched the 'Real Housewives' reality shows, but I'm thinking, how many are really housewives? I think on baseball wives, one of the ladies was NEVER a wife! She was an ex-girlfriend! I want to see some REAL everyday moms and wives. I think we need a reality show called The balancing home, work, kids, taking care of the house, paying bills, balancing checkbooks, taking the kids to soccer, band, baseball, basketball, football, softball, cheerleading practice that don't have a Hermes Bag or a pair of Loubertins (if that's how you spell it) who host playdates, volunteer at charities and school events, and  have simple children birthday parties and the big surprise is a nice cake with their favorite cartoon character and not a blinged out Mercedes or Range Rover, getting peed on, pooped on, thrown up on, and lives in a modest home and are everyday, down to earth, fun-loving people.  Yeah, I think that would be a good show. Now I'm not knocking anybody. If you are blessed to work hard or get married to a well off person, then that's fine. I'm just saying, let's see some normal everyday moms. Some of these women look overtanned, over injected, over implanted and underweight. But hey, whatever floats your boat. I'm sure they have their problems too, and some of their stories I can relate to afterall, some of the most richest people are miserable, but I still like to watch. It's my guilty pleasure-I mostly like Real Housewives of Atlanta and Mob Wives, and Love n Hop Hop.

Well that's just my opinion. My little munchkin is up and so you what I gotta do. For the life of me I can't understand how an 11 month old can wreak havoc on a room! Gotta love her.

Follow me on Twitter @afambuswmn Also check out penny-pinching-polly.blogspot.com, she's got a lot of great giveaways and deals on her site.

Thank you all for your support. Until next post..BE BLESSED AND BE SAFE!



No comments:

Post a Comment