Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's the Middle of the Week!

Hello FABULOUS readers! It's the middle of the week, half of January will be gone before we know it and it's a rainy day in the Queen City.  This is definitely the perfect relaxing weather. I'm trying to get a few things done while munchkin is sleeping, so I better work fast because I'm fixing something to eat as well.

To start I got a chance to watch the Season Premier of The Game last night, and it was okay. I just feel like it's lost it's flavor, which is the reason why it was such a big hit in the first place.  Hopefully it gets better. I'm sure Melanie and Derwin's store will have a million twists and turns as the episodes progress. I'm looking forward to watch Dog The Bounty Hunter tonight though, so I'll be tweeting and watching.

I got my Hello Kitty watches I ordered from FocalPrice.com. I only paid $5.48. Got one in pink and white. They are really nice watches. I gave my daughter the white one, which more than likely she'll end up with both of them. It's just something about moma's thing.  I'm going to try to upload pics. I haven't gotten any more samples yet, I know it usually takes about 6 weeks, but when I get something in, I'll definitely post about and let you know what I think.

I did get a chance to do my grocery shopping yesterday. I didn't get a chance to clip all the coupons I wanted but I still saved over $35 dollars from using my food savings card, so I am not complaining. The cabinets and fridge is full and that's all that matters.

I wanted to ask your opinion on the movie The Devil Inside. It's a movie about demon possession and I don't think I would want to watch that movie in all the sunlight in Carolina. Anybody plan to seeing it or any other movies that's out. I still want to see the movie Columbiana, I was told it was a good movie. I think they need to come out with a Salt II, because Angelina Jolie really did an awesome job in Salt, so we definitely need a part two.

That's all the news I have so far. Please check out the sites on my sidebar along with http://www.armywife101.com/; penny-pinching-pollly.blogspot.com, GiGis Petals on Facebook and Sparkling Creations by Melinda.

As always, thank you to everyone who has taken the time to view my postings. Thank you kindly for your support. Until next post-BE BLESSED AND BE SAFE!! folow me on @afambuswmn






No comments:

Post a Comment