Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's A Great Day

Hello to my FABULOUS readers! It's a great day. Although it's cold outside, I'll take my Carolina weather over Chicago and Milwaukee's weather any day!  I just hate the fact that I have to use my old computer.  This thing is horribly slow. I tried going through the programs and see what I could possibly remove to make it run a little bit faster, but some programs I'm not familiar with and don't want to take the chance on deleting it and then something else isn't working.  It's especially aggravating because I'm not able to really visit my fellow blogger websites the way I want to because if I have too many windows open at once, it gets TURTLE slow! Some things I have to do from my phone, but it doesn't have a 15" screen so I'll just have to make due.

Anyway, it's been a busy day with my little munchkin having the desire to clear off the sofa by throwing everything on the floor, stand on top of my printer, try to type while I'm typing, pressing buttons on the remote and to top it off, this slow computer. But I'm grateful for another day in the New Year. I can say I held her attention by playing some music on YouTube.

I've been debating on going back to school-again. I've been in the Administrative Support field for several years now and I did find a school that has a degree program that's geared toward that field. The school is really cheap, so I'm thinking about looking into it and going for my Associates. I would like to do an online class, but not with this computer-no way!

PROMOTING BLOGS I LIKE

Penny Pinching Polly-she's always got great giveaways and deals on her site. Absolutely love this site-The Queen of Giveaways!

I was able to visit shining2save and sign up to be a product tester for Kids II Generation Moms Network. Visit the website for more info. Also there's a Simon Flash 48 hour giveaway. Be sure to check it out!

Jessica's Coupons has listed two free nail polishes by Zoya a $16.00 value, all you pay is $6.95 shipping; there's a few other great deals on the site as well.

Sparkling Creations by Melinda she designs some beautiful jewelry and the prices are extremely reasonable!You can have jewelry to match every outfit and for all occasions. You should definitely check out her site!

Teething Bling It's fashionable necklaces that's also safe for teething babies. Really neat idea. Check out her site!

Well that's all I have for now. I haven't gotten any new free products in the mail yet, but as soon as I do, I will definitely be posting my thoughts.

Until next post...BE BLESSED AND BE SAFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment