Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Always Learn How To Do More Than One Thing!

Happy Tuesday Fabulous IBO Family! I hope that everyone is having a GREAT TUESDAY ON PURPOSE. All is well! The government may be shut down, but God is still opening the windows of Heaven! 

I was taught many things growing up. I am so blessed to have had a good strong foundation growing up. My parents taught me work ethic, independence, and respect. One thing out of many things my aunt taught me was 'don't be no fool for no man. Go to school, get your education and make your OWN money!' Yes, he was raw and uncut, didn't play no games and let you know just how she felt! Another valuable lesson they taught me was 'always learn how to do more than one thing, so if one thing don't work, you'll always have something to fall back on.' This has stuck with me for a long time, although I didn't finish college, I did take up a trade of doing hair. I went to cosmetology school, graduated got my license and then decided, I don't want to do hair for a career. Now my first love has always been computers. I am more of an end-user, I don't know any of that code stuff, all of those numbers and letters make my eyes cross! But, because I do know how to operate a computer, I was blessed to always be able to find a job. A few months ago I decided to take up Medical Billing and Coding. I did complete the first half of the program, but wasn't able to finish. I'm not disappointed, I still have my books and my notes should I decide to go back into it. A couple of years ago, I also took a Real Estate Licensing Class. Although that class was not the easiest, I completed it. My point is, I have something under my belt that I can always fall back on.

Because this advice has stuck with me, I am doing the same thing in my three home businesses which I can attribute to being taught 'don't put all your eggs in one basket.' I am equally dedicated to each of my businesses. I believe in what I'm doing and the products I have to offer. They help people to save money, look pretty and brightens their home. I work hard through prayer, faith and perseverance. I look forward to success because I am taking action. Knowledge does not good if you don't act on it. I heard a Bishop say, 'Good ideas never die, they just pop into someone else's head' It's time out for thinking about it and just doing it. If you don't do it and someone else does, you can't blame anybody but yourself!

To find out more about my businesses visit 
Xpress Healthcare
www.cmasonjoinxpress.com Discount Health Benefit Plans that can help you save 10%-85% on health, vision, dental, hearing and MORE. Take the two week trial for 9.90! Help others save on their health related costs
                                                          AND
You can still download your FREE Prescription Savings Card! It Works! http://www.NBDrugCard.com/DrugCard.aspx?ID=X058

SoyL Scents
www.soy-wonderful.com Candles, tarts, melters and more made from 100% soybean. Eco-Friendly, Burns Cleaner and Longer! Join for FREE during the month of October! Sign up for $4.99 and receive a $5.00 coupon to be used on your first purchase of $25.00 or more!

Kitsy Lane
www.soprettyjewelry.com Gorgeous online boutique of over 150 items. You are guaranteed to find something beautiful and unique for yourself or a loved one. Just In Time For the Holidays! Join for FREE. Become a Boutique Owner. Set up show, choose your inventory and EARN!



No comments:

Post a Comment