Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 14, 2013

You Must Get UP!

Happy Monday!! I hope everyone's day is off to a great start and if not, the day is NOT over. YOU can still make it a great one on PURPOSE!

Just sitting here encouraging and motivating myself. After not pushing as hard as I normally do over the weekend I know that I must keep it moving. I can't stop and I must push with the same determination and motivation I had in the beginning. I must get UP! I found that the longer we stay out of a routine, the harder it will be do start again. Have you ever started a fitness program, changing your eating habits and when you first get started, you're like a bullet! Full speed ahead, motivated, determined. Can't nothing stop you, taking no prisoners, get out of your way! Then something happened, maybe you didn't get the results you wanted the first couple of weeks, something came up, you ate that pie, cake, ice-cream. I don't think there's anything wrong with a slice here and there but you just went in! You got disappointed, discouraged, so then your everyday regimen turned into every other day, then every two days, every three days, every week, and then you just stopped altogether.  Sound familiar? It's the same way when we start our at home business or businesses. We're doing it! We're posting every 10 minutes, joining every marketing group we can, blogging, creating press releases every day! I do understand sometimes things happen beyond our control, but we all know that there have been times when we really didn't get the results we wanted and we slacked up. Sound familiar? Well you don't have to raise your hand, but I'll definitely raise mine! I believe that if we had just kept up that momentum and kept going, a breakthrough was right there! But because we slowed down, we will never know and then it gets harder to get back into the swing of things because it has become so easy to 'not do.' Well, we have to get UP! Get back into the race and don't slow down! We know that anytime we slow down, eventually we will quit. I'm not telling you to neglect your home and responsibilities, but in order to achieve the results you want, you've got to keep going.
Be Blessed, Be Inspired, Be Encouraged, Be Positive, Be Grateful!
*******************************************************************************************
SoyL Scents Soy Wonderful sells 100% Eco-Friendly fragrant candles, soaps, tarts, etc...www.soy-wonderful.com

So Pretty Jewelry has beautiful, unique and chic jewelry for ALL occasions! Make a statement in our sassy and trendy jewelry. www.soprettyjewelry.com





No comments:

Post a Comment