Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 14, 2013

Where's My Walking Dead Fans!!!

Happy Monday Fabulous Readers!!! I hope all is well and BLESSED this great Monday! It's a brand new week, a chance to make your week great on PURPOSE!! I'm still standing and STILL SMILING because I know a BLESSING IS COMING!

Alright, where are my Walking Dead Fans! I must the say the Season Premier was AWESOME!!! I mean it was a little slow-dragging in the beginning, but ohhhhhhh did things get a little CRAZY!!! It's always awesome so see Michone! If she don't get an award for her role, somebody playing! The girl don't have to speak a word, just the way she handles that sword! Chilling!! The girl is BAD! Ok so what was up with the little green/dirty looking lady Rick came across in the woods? I thought she was some special kind of walker, you know look somewhat human, talk human, that kind of thing. I said well maybe she green from all of that rotten food and animal carcasses she been eating. I'm sure those impurities can take a toll on your skin, I'm just saying. I just couldn't figure this chick out! Turns out sista girl had some ISSUES!! So it turns out she was feeding a HEAD! OOOOOOOKKKKK! It was sad when she killed herself, but Rick got just a little, wee bit too emotional for me. Fast forward to when they went 'shopping' at the Big Stop. I mean dude pushing a cart through the dark store like he at Wal-Mart! Then obviously, he has a 'taste' for liquor. Well that 'taste' almost cost him his life! Bet you will think next time before picking up a bottle! But this scene was so full of edge-of-your seat action! but the BEST part was when it started RAINING DEAD! The dead falling through the roof of the store! Dang! I watched some of The Talking Dead and they were saying they built that set specifically for that scene. Well that's some heck of engineering. It was sad that one of the new guys got his leg munched on and didn't make it back, but hey, it happens. The scene that set it off was when story time Patrick got sick, and just WHAT made him sick? MMMMMMM Then this boy done coughed ALL in the water container, collapsed as human Patrick and woke up as "Dead" Patrick, so to speak, and THEN it ends! AWWWWWW DANG!! Now this is really going to be crazy. I mean I'm sure they fix the baby's bottle with that water Patrick! I know you were taught to cover your mouth when you cough! So the question remains, just how did he get sick and how many more people will get sick? Well, I guess we will have to wait until next week to find out! Alright, so let's talk about it? What did you all think of the Season Premier?

No comments:

Post a Comment