Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's Almost Friday!

GREETINGS FABULOUS READERS! I hope that everyone is enjoying their Thankful and Throwback Thursday. It's been a busy, day as usual, but anything worth having is worth working hard for and I intend to do just that!

Been thinking about renaming my blog to something a little more 'remembrance friendly.' I've had this name for a while now, but I want to have a little more control over design and features, and although Blogger has been AWESOME, I think it's time to make a change for the better. So I'm trying to think of some new names that I think would fit my style and personality. I was thinking about From The Heart, Busy Blogging Moma, Super Busy Moma. Just tossing a few ideas around. Give me your thoughts!

Until Next Post....
5 Be's
Be Blessed, Be Insipired, Be Encouraged, Be Positive, Be Grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment