Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Late Night Shows They Should REALLY Cancel

Happy Saturday
Hello EVERYONE! I hope that you are enjoying your Saturday as much as the Pink Panther is enjoying his pink convertible! It's a pleasant Saturday. The hot weather is finally breaking. Yaaaaayyyy!!!!

Usually I'm up pretty late and there are two shows that come on that I just wish they would REALLLLLY cancel! I mean these shows seem to have no plot and no purpose, just taking up airtime. The first one The Heart, She Holler, OMG what does the title even mean! This show is like a bad accident, you just can't look away. I don't understand whose role is supposed to be doing what. It just seems like some random stupid scenes that just don't seem to have a resolution.

The next one, Children's Hospital...Please tell me that there aren't ANY children's hospital in the WORLD that has a 'doctor' running around with clown make-up on and blood on his shirt that's shaped like two kidneys. I'm sorry but I would let him check my child's blood pressure! And what's with the guy that was living in the janitor's closet? or did he move out. I thought I saw an episode where he moved out, but I can't remember.

There's quite a few other shows that need to go to the chopping block, but those two, especially!

So let's talk, what shows do you wish would have never even been a concept in someone's brain?

1 comment:

  1. I think over half of these reality shows that keep popping up need to GO. If it weren't for these shows, I don't think they would be able to fill their time slots.

    ReplyDelete