Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Good Evening



Hello my FABULOUS READERS! I hope that everyone is having a great evening.  Sooooo today, I made another 'Treat In The Mug'. This time I did the brownie in a mug. I found a recipe that uses an egg, but honestly, I think I like the no egg recipe. It seems to come out a little bit more moist. The hubby said it tasted good, so I guess it's a winner. Wish I had some ice cream or whipped cream. It was simple and quick to mix up, pop it in the microwave and dig in! I really love these quick and easy treat ideas. If you want something to take for lunch, just whip up a treat in a cup and ave yourself a couple of dollars on the vending machines.Once again, I didn't take a picture of it, sorry! But I will be making PLENTY more of these quick and easy treats. Has anyone tried any of these 'treats in a cup?' If so, let me know. I welcome your feedback.

Until next post 5 BE's to everyone!
Be Blessed, Be Inspired, Be Encouraged, Be Positive, Be Grateful!
**********************************************************************
Download your FREE No Obligation Prescription Savings Card http://www.NBDrugCard.com/DrugCard.aspx?ID=X058

Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xpress-Healthcare-Carla-Mason/181963968649860

Twitter @afambuswmn and @cmasonxpress


No comments:

Post a Comment