Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 9, 2013

I Made A Mugcake!


good evening graphic | Good Evening Graphics, Comments, Scraps, Pictures for Myspace & Orkut

I hope everyone is having a great evening and if you haven't gone to sleep yet, it's not too late! So, I was on Pinterest and I came across some recipes I had pinned for a mugcake. I think I've got over 1,000 items pinned, yeah, I'm a Pinhead! LOL!  Anyway, I googled some more recipes and came across this website No. 2 Pencil On the website there 30 recipes for deserts in a mug! So I wanted to try the chocolate cake in a mug. The recipe was simple, I had everything in my cabinet except the cocoa powder. So off to the store I went. Cocoa powder was only 2.49 at Target (shocking) I expected it to be more, so I came home and whipped up the ingredients. I had NO intentions on sharing, so during dinner I was trying my best to wait until everyone was done eating and out the kitchen. Well, I couldn't wait, I had to test it out. Now the recipe doesn't originally call for sugar because you can use chocolate chips or almond butter or something for the extra sweetness, but I didn't have any of those so I put in about 1/2 teaspoon of sugar. Honestly, it was good! It was light and fluffy. I think next time I'm going to go with more sugar. I should have taken a picture, but my greedy self ate it already. It wasn't super sweet with the 1/2 teaspoon of sugar so if you want to top it with some ice cream or some whipped cream or sweet strawberries, you won't go into a sugar coma. What I really like about this is, you can make a single serving, there's very little mess and it's one of those 'quiet' recipes. You don't need a big stand mixer or need to whip out your hand blender just in case you want to make a 'selfish-treat' just for yourself at 2 in the morning. It's also nice if you want to have a nice romantic desert for two, then just double the ingredients. I say this was a quick, sweet treat and I only microwaved it for 1 minute 5 seconds. Yep, THAT'S IT! I think I want to try the strawberries and cream mug-desert that's on her site as well. Well, try it out, let me know how it turned out. I welcome you comments and feed back. OH and I got another 'BE' for you, Be Positive!

Soooooo until next post,
Be Blessed, Be Inspired, Be Encouraged, Be Positive, Be Grateful!

Goodnight to all of u! I won't be on pinterest this weeked because if a church retreat but just wanna let u all kniw that u guys are some amazing people! And don't forget that! :) I love my fandom family! :) goodnight! Xxx
*********************************************************************************
Twitter @cmasonxpress
Website www.cmason.joinxpress.com/product.html
Facebook Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xpress-Healthcare-Carla-Mason/181963968649860
Download Your FREE No Obligation Prescription Savings Card http://www.NBDrugCard.com/DrugCard.aspx?ID=X058

No comments:

Post a Comment