Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Laugh It Up!

Laugh It Up!

Greetings my fabulous readers! I read an article about laughter being the best medicine. I find this to be so true. I always try to enjoy myself wherever I go. Life is too short to be walking around looking you been chewing on lemons and lime for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sometimes my daughter gets embarrassed because I will say something or do something crazy to make her laugh and usually whoever is around us starts laughing too. I figure it like this, you never know what somebody is going through and if you have a spirit of joy and happiness it will definitely be projected in your conversation. Somebody needs the light that inside of us. There are so many people in the world going through so many things and something so simple as a smile can change their entire mood. So no matter what is going on in your life, year, month, day or hour, find something to laugh about!

Anyone that knows me is usually in expectation for me to do something or say something totally crazy and before they know it, it's a full conversation of but-gusting laughter. I believe in having joy in spite of whatever is going on. Yes, sometimes I do get upset or frustrated, but I never want to stay that way.  The longer you stay down and depressed, the harder it is to come out of it. We are human, we have emotions, but I choose not to let my emotions get the best of me. I'm going to find something to smile about and lift up my spirit. I chose to have a good day. Out of at least 10-18 hours when most people are awake, there is no way you can tell me that something didn't make you smile out of all of those hours.  Life is too short and I have things I need to accomplish and being sad is not going to benefit me. So come on, get your laugh on!


Until Next Post....Be Blessed, Be Inspired, Be Encouraged!



No comments:

Post a Comment