Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 19, 2013

Well Hello Strangers!

Yeah I know I'm the stranger. I realize from my last post I had literally dropped off the face of the blogosphere. But I'm here and truly blessed. I see many of you continued to visit my page which I'm grateful for. A lot has gone on in the past year and a lot is going on, but I'm smiling and still standing.  I got a chance to go surprise my mommy for mother's day. It was one heck of a drive but an even BIGGER blessing because ALL of my sisters and brothers were there. It was wonderful to see some out of town relatives that I haven't seen in YEARS!

I won't post too much because it is super late/early/wee hours of the morning. But I'm back and will be blogging more often about some good things. Spiritual, funny encouraging, food and then some.

Until next post, Be Blessed, Stay Positive and Be Encouraged!

CMD

PS I'm thinking about changing the name of the blog to something more simple.....Need some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment