Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thank You!

Happy Tuesday FABULOUS READERS! I hope that everyone had a nice, safe holiday. It was a day pretty much like any other day to me. I went outside the house once and that was to go to the store. Holidays just aren't what they used to be.

I just wanted to take the time to say THANK YOU! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate every one of you. Although I still consider myself to be a 'newbie' and I know my blog is not as fancy as others, but I thank you for your 'readership.' It means a lot to me. I will do my best to make this blog fun and exciting. I hope to continue to create laughter, encourage you and inspire you in any way I can.

SO, as I was surfing, I came across this article on Yahoo! about 10 Superfoods For Women, and guess what? Coffee is on the list! I'm not a real coffee drinker, I may have one cup depending on how cold I am. One of the foods, which I hate, is on there. Brussel Sprouts--ewwwwww. My husband like them, I ususally get the steam-in-bag kind. I can eat one, but that's about it. Some people say they cook them in olive oil and a little salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese. That sounds good. I may try it, or find a recipe so I can spice these things up. But check out the article. I know we all like to eat healthy, even me who really is worried about gaining ANY weight and has pretty much been the same size since I can remember, with the exception of the 14 pounds I gained since I've been in the Queen City, yet I still don't know where those 14 pounds are. I still like to eat healthy. I love fresh fruits and veggies. Growing up we ALWAYS had a garden every year and that was the best tasting food! When I get the opportunity, I am going to have me a garden. With the way they spraying and injecting foods, we need to grow our own foods.

NEXT....On one of my previous posts about this website www.workathomenoscams.com. His website is truly AWESOME! He has tons of work at home opportunities that he, himself and researched and has given a review of. He is straightforward and funny! I've signed up for a few of the opportunities he has listed. One in particular I wanted to tell you about is Elance. It is a freelance work website where you can find 1,000 of work from home jobs in many fields, of course you would still do your research about the company. You find a job that interests you, submit your proposal, and wait for a response. I usually search for companies that have 'verified payment' that way you know you are guaranteed to get paid. Each proposal is usually '1 connect' which you are able to get more connects to submit more bids. Sometimes you may receive an invitation to bid on a job, which doesn't cost any 'Connects'. I have received two invitations so far and I do have about three bids pending that I am waiting to hear from. There are real work-from-home jobs out there, but of course, you will still use your knowledge and research because there are people trying to get over on people who are trying to provide for their families. I hope you check it out.

DEALS AND STUFF! You know I have to list the nomorerack.com website deals, because everyone deserves a deal! These deals are live until 11:59amEST  
INSANITY DEALS.........
Sungale 7" Google Android Multimedia Tablet $69.00
Hip Street 9" Android   Multimedia Tablet $129.00

MORE DEALS!
Diamond Candles (there's a diamond inside every candle!) 2 for $27.00
7-piece Luxury Bedding Set $57.00 (usually these run about $70-80$)
1600 Series Egyptian Comfort Bed Sheet Set $29.00
Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker $75.00
2-Pack Comfy Jeans $25.00 (I believe this is the brand of the Pajama Jean-I saw these in CVS for $45.00!)
Twin-Size Kid's Sheet Set $15.00
Toshiba Satelite L745-S4130 Laptop $479.00
Kodak EasyShare 14 MP Camera $86.00
MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!! Head on over to the website NOW!!!

BE BLESSED, BE INSPIRED, BE ENCOURAGED!
 





 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment