Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 28, 2012

Greetings!

Hello my FABULOUS AND FAITHFUL readers!! I hope that everyone has had a good week. It's finally Friday and it is going to be a pretty busy weekend but I'm looking forward to it with a couple of naps in between : )

So, has anyone don any Pinterest projects? I would love to hear about it. Thinking about a couple of easy ones I want to start off with. Looking forward to decorating for the holidays and hopefully my mom will be here with me. Been a little on edge, she is in the hospital so please say a prayer for her. I'm doing better today than I was yesterday. She is in another state so I'm really on edge. I know that God is in control and I am remaining as strong as I can and in constant prayer.

So, I just want to let you know that I'm still in the land of alive and well and I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed and safe weekend!

Be Blessed, Be Encouraged, Be Grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment