Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Sunday-No Work Monday!

HELLO MY FABULOUS AND WONDERFUL READERS!!

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend, hopefully your weekend will be extended and you don't have to hit the office tomorrow, since it's the holiday! It's been such a busy weekend, I've barely had time to sneeze! You all know I do my best to post everyday!

Well, church was AWESOME!!! Pastor McCullough PREACHED!! His sermon was about Remembering What God Has Done For You! Truly an awesome message. As you all know I've been posting every one in a while about the DNC-2012 that the Queen City will be hosting this year. They started shutting the city down this evening and it's going to be tight with security the rest of the week.  For those who need public transportation information check www.ridetransit.org or call 704-336-RIDE for information regarding buses and Lynx. The Transit Center will be CLOSED! They have really beautified the uptown area. There was a sand sculpture of Obama at the Epicenter. They showed the changes made to the inside of the Time Warner Cable Arena and it is really excellent! I know it's going to be a crazy week. I heard they have brought in security from different cities including Chicago. Well, I know they were probably glad to get that detail, especially with all of the horrible crime in Chicago.

ONTO SOME DEALS AND STUFF!

You all know I love nomorerack.com. This evenings deals are:
Jeweler's Club-Prices starting at $6.00
Sunglasses by Peppers Boutique up to 58% off
Complete Cookware Collection up to 67% off
Speaker Extravaganza up to 67% off
Classic Luxuries 8-pc Comforter Collection - I tried to go to the website so I could get the price, but of course my computer froze up!

Head over to Penny Pinching Polly on Facebook--She is hosting some awesome giveaways!

That's all I have for now. The little miss is getting sleepy and fighting it. Time to put her to sleep, so I can get some work done and pass the information to you, MY WONDERFUL READERS!

Until next post....Be Blessed, Be Safe, Be Encouraged!
Look for the rainbow in the midst of your rainstorm!


No comments:

Post a Comment