Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's The Weekend!

Happy Saturday!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start. Mine is super busy and I haven't even left the house! Between cleaning, getting prepared to do laundry, running after/stalking/keeping an eye on/getting up and sitting back down/feeding/yelling 'stop that' 'don't do that' 'put it back' 'leave it alone' to  my toddler and trying to organize my Pinterest Boards, I would say it's super busy. I won't complain to much since I am blessed to see another day, the sun is shining brightly, the house is clean and I can somewhat relax. So, in my Wendy Williams voice 'how you doin'?'

I figured I would kind of sit down and go through my1,011 pins-I call it 'Pinsanity', boards and see just how much stuff I have pinned and see what projects, crafts, do-it-yourself activities I want to conquer. Yes I have 1,011 pins-there's things/websites/ideas that you just can't pass up. I've pinned everything from making your own laundry detergent (I will definitely be doing that); turning an old entertainment center into a baby's changing table and storage; it looks awesome! Also, did you know that if you place a wooden spoon over a pot of boiling water, it won't boil over? I'll have to try that one. Got it from here.  I also found this really cool idea for some 'blinged out candle holders'. Just buy some rhinestones from a craft store, Michael's or Hobby Lobby and glue them with a hot glue gun or gorilla glue to candle holders for a blinged out and elegant look. I think it would be a great idea for a wedding reception or any occasion. Yes, my fabulous readers, I have a bad case of Pinsanity and as the lyrics from Diana Ross' song says 'if there's a cure for this I don't want it.'

Like I said before, doing some of the things on Pinterest, your house can look like it's straight out of a magazine for cheap! Decorate like a pro, cook like a Top Chef, and save hundreds of dollars in the process.

Well, if you want to find these ideas and MORE click on the Links above or click on the 'Follow Me on Pinterest Button' at the top. You may get addicted, but you won't be disappointed.

In the meantime, Be Blessed, Be Encouraged and above all Be Grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment