Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's Finally The Weekend!

GREETINGS MY MOST FABULOUS AND DEAREST READERS!

It's finally Friday and I couldn't be happier. Had a great work week and I'm looking forward to the weekend! Had a great day at work today-I got to wear jeans, eat free pizza and laugh pretty much the entire day, while getting a lot done!

Laughter is truly good for the soul. What is life if you can't laugh sometimes. It's important to learn to have fun. I love to laugh and create laughter where ever I go. I never know when someone may need a smile, a joke a word of encouragement or to just LAUGH! I told my supervisor I'm always cheerful. I have my serious moments, when I'm paying bills, but I'm laughing inside. A man told me today, you have a good spirit, did you inherit it or did you receive it. I said it's always been there, it's just that through the years of living it's been cultivated. That really encouraged me, because I want to leave a positive impression on anyone I meet and if that happens to be part of my ministry, in spite of my faults and shortcomings, then so it is. Sometimes we get so balled up and pressed down from the cares of this life until we fail to think about at least one good thing. If anyone says they don't have one good thing to laugh about or be happy about, tell me to read the newspaper or watch the news, I guarantee they will come across someone that is worse off than them. I may not have the finest 'things' in life, but I do believe I have a good heart and a kind spirit (almost too kind) and if I can make a positive impact in one person's life then I've got a reason to smile. So my advice to you is, take the time to laugh and have fun. I don't care how you 'over analyze' your issues and problems, just when you think you got it all figured out, here comes something else. I don't care how mad you may be at anyone, believe me, they have gone on with their lives, whether they are changed or not. I tell my mom, there is no need for you to be worrying about those 'over-grown' kids of yours, because once you're gone, more than likely they're just going to keep doing what they were doing. Enjoy your latter years.

Now onto some fun stuff!! Now you all KNOW where I've been--yep, Pinsane.  In my Kevin Hart voice, Yep, I know, I'm not ashamed, I admit it, I'm addicted, I've been pinning, day and night, on the phone, on the computer, until it's time for me to go NIGHT-NIGHT! But anywayyyyyyy....I've found so many awesome ideas until I don't know where to begin. I think I'm going to start in my daughter's room, since she's such a 'girly-girl' I'll have to make it really pretty. I found this really nice tutorial on how to make a headboard on this blog. It's appears so simple and best of all CHEAP! Of course the hubby will have to build it, but I think she will really like it. I also came across this site called freebies2deals.com  where you can find freebies, coupons and great deals. I'm also planning to do this faux stained glass project I also found, on Pinterest, of course. I mean it's made from a cheap 8-1/2x11 picture frame that you can pick up from the dollar store and/or the thrift store. So HAPPY PINNING, CRAFTING, DO-IT-YOURSELFING (LOL)!

Check out Penny Pinching Polly-she will be hosting a Ladies Night In on tomorrow, September 15th where you can enter to win some really nice gifts! Click on the link to take a 'sneak peek' at the album.

Well that's all for the evening.  It's kind of late, went out and had pizza with the family, so now I'm relaxing. But it's the weekend, I can stay up REAL late....yaaaaayyyyy. I'm so grown! Until next post, enjoy life, Be Encouraged, Be Inspired and above all Be Grateful! God Bless and Good night--well not really because you KNOW I'm about to head on over to the 'Pinterest Mall'.

No comments:

Post a Comment