Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Friday!!

HELLOOOOOO MY FABULOUS AND AWESOME READERS! HAPPY FRIDAY!

I hope that everyone had a great week. I had a very good week.  I was off due to the DNC and I have gotten SPOILED! It's been great! But I guess it's back to the grind on.

Haven't posted in a couple of days---sorry : (  I'm quite sure you know where I've been, yep, I've been going PINSANE on Pinterest! Oh my goodness, the do-it-yourself crafts are endless! I can't wait to start doing some of these projects. One I 'pinned' was turning a crib mattress into a nice kids reading nook. Or taking fabric and attaching/gluing it to the lid of shoe boxes for decorative wall hangings, I think I'm going to do this and attach some mirrors to them; Or taking empty paper boxes, lining them with fabric and making toy bins. I've been going absolutely crazy! I'm definitely going to be doing some things for the holiday.  My trips to Dollar Tree, Family Dollar and Walmart will never be the same. I don't think we have a Hobby Lobby down here, there is a Michael's. They seem to be a little bit expensive though. You can make your home look like royalty for just a few bucks. Click on the 'Follow Me on Pinterest' button at the top, but I'm warning you.....it's addictive!!

I hope you all have been checking out the nomorerack.com deals. They have some insanely low prices. Also check out sparklingcreationsbymelinda.com for beautifully handmade jewelry. I have ordered several pieces from her and I am absolutely satisfied! This jewelry is very pretty.

Well, I guess you all know where I'm headed to next....yep, time to go Pinsane!!

Until next post, BE BLESSED, BE SAFE, BE ENCOURAGED!

No comments:

Post a Comment