Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 20, 2012

One Day Closer to Friday!

Hello Fabulous Readers!

I hope you are enjoying your week. If not, don't worry, the weekend is almost here. Just wanted to let everyone know all is well. You know I've been pinning this and that and everything. Hoping to do some DIY projects real soon. I found a few cheap yet awesome projects that me and my daughter can do together. I found some really pretty fabric online at WalMart to do a headboard with. We will see how it turns out.

Just wanted to pass along this website that was given to me, for those who have children under preschool age. It's the Early Headstart program. Here is the website eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/hslc
Be sure to check it out.

Be Blessed, Be Encouraged, and above all Be Grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment