Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 31, 2012

CELEBRATE!!

HAPPY FRIDAY BEAUTIFUL READERS!!!

I hope that everyone has had a great week and you are ready for the weekend. I'm so glad it's Friday!

I have have been BLESSED, PRIVILEGED AND HONORED to be able to celebrate another year of life earlier this week and I am beyond happy. I read a quote (on Pinterest of course-yes I'm a Pinhead) that said 'never regret getting older, it's a privilege denied to many'. This really inspired me, because when you think about it, the way things are going and the way people are hurting each other, there are many that are not making past their teens. So I'm very happy to be another year older.  God has truly blessed me, helped me, protected me and showered me with His unfailing love, mercy and grace. Life has had it's 'mountain high and valley low' moments but He has brought me through them all. He has sustained and provided for me an my family. My siblings and my mother is still in the land of the living (please pray for my mom, she's been a little sick lately). Although we don't all live in the same state, we are all alive. I am encouraged, inspired and determined to reach that destiny that God has ordained for me even before I was formed in my mother's womb. I am determined to create laughter, encourage and help people to the best of my ability. I thank God for my awesome husband and all of my beautiful children. I'm grateful for family and friends. I shouldn't be here, I should have been taken out when that glass from a second story window fell on tip of my head and all I had was a cut on my forehead that I got 7 stitches for. I should have been taken out when I had that car accident , but God said 'not-so' you have a calling on your life, I have ordained a journey for you. There are many waiting to hear all that I have placed in you. So I am still here and still pressing forward. Yes many are afraid to get older and I admit, it can be a little intimidating, but I'm seasoned and I'm marinating to perfection. With each year I hope to grow stronger and wiser. In all that I do, I hope to touch someone in a positive way.

So my FABULOUS READERS, Happy Birthday To Me and if any of you are celebrating a birthday this year, I wish you a blessed and happy one!

BE BLESSED, BE ENCOURAGED, AND SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment