Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It Hit Me.......

My oldest daughter is going to high school! My big baby. It wasn't an easy journey. Lord knows it took a lot of praying, fussing, crying and more.  As I watched her praise dance as church one Sunday, so many thoughts flooding my mind. I couldn't help but cry and think look at God using her to minister through dance and how I'm truly blessed. That was my daughter whom I have raised. I may not have done everything right but I know I have instilled strong morals and work ethics in her. She may not be perfect but God is going to use her and where I may be lacking, He is going to fill in the gap. Oftentimes my parenting skills were criticized, and many times I've questioned myself, but she has great aspirations to be someone awesome. I've told her as long as she keeps God in her life, treat herself and others with respect, and work hardshe can go far. Yes, that's MY daughter.

Be Blessed, Be Safe and Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment