Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello Kitty Extravanza at nomorerack.com!

I'm so addicted to this online shopping site! I got the last of my orders a few days ago and I'm extremely

pleased! I wore one of the dresses today. I bought two for my daughter, which I think she'll really like. She's

tall, so she'll have to wear some leggings with it, because moma believes in modesty. I was pretty in pink!

Well they are having a Hello Kitty Extravaganza that ends in about two days. Get up to 60% off on a Tin

Lunch Box that has cosmetics; handbags, cosmetic bag, backpack etc.  They're also having a big sale on

August Birthstone jewelry - the Peridot. There's a ring sale ($11.00) and under and some $5.00 deals.  Join

for free! Now for some SHOPPING!!!

nomorerack.com

No comments:

Post a Comment