Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 4, 2012

I Love nomorerack.com!

Happy Saturday my FABULOUS readers! I hope that your week was great and your weekend was greater.
I'm so addicted to nomorerack.com. It's an online shopping site where you can buy everything from clothes to big screen TVs. I have bought 7 dresses from them so far. Four, I have received and the others I will get next week. Here is a pic of two of them:


nomorerack.com
I'm addicted to maxi dresses this year. They are so comfy and flowy, just throw one on, grab a cute pair of wedges and flats and I'm out the door. The blue and white dress is very elegant, yet very sassy, and has a small belt that ties around it, so I'm definitely going to have to dress that up perfectly.

Everyday I receive an email about new deals that go live at 12:00 noon EST and you have the chance to buy it before it's gone. There is a flat shipping rate of $2.00 per item.  Alot of the clothing usually sells out pretty quickly. The majority of their prices are very reasonable. I haven't purchased any jewelry from them yet, but I certainly plan to since alot of it is very reasonable and the pictures I've seen are very pretty. They also have a program called friendrack where you can earn prizes for referring friends.

It's free to join, it's takes about an average of 10-14 days to receive your merchandise. I'm really pleased with them, and will definitely continue to shop with them. Here is a referral link to get you started.

IN OTHER NEWS.....My life as a SAHM (stay-at-home mom) has come to an end. I'm certainly grateful for all this time I've gotten to spend with my baby girl and to have been able to help my friends out, but as always, God is truly on time, so back to work I go. I can't complain, since I have worked with this company before, so I'm very comfortable with the atmosphere and the people. With school starting back and my daughter starting high-school, it will be a blessing. I will still be on the blog via mobile or at home, and pretty soon via laptop, so please keep visiting. I will also be launching my new blog soon, so you'll get a double dose of li'l ole me. I'm very grateful to see visitors stop by and appreciate your support.

Until next post, BE BLESSED, BE SAFE AND SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment