Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Too Many Long Lines!

Happy Sunday FABULOUS readers! I hope your weekend has been great! Had an awesome time at church today. I feel very lifted.

So, I'm in Family Dollar yesterday and it seems like every time I go in there, there's a long line and only one cashier! My theory is, there's too many people that are looking for jobs, why are you understaffed? It's ridiculous! The McDonald's we usually go too, it takes forever to get our order. Once again, people need jobs, why are you understaffed? Same situation with the Burger King at Transit. Newsflash! Everyone that applies for a job is not a criminal, for goodness sake, it's Family Dollar and McDonald's! If you're waiting on Michelle Obama to put in an application, don't hold your breath. She got a job! I don't understand these companies. Of course I understand a criminal background check, but seriously, people need jobs and if you're not hiring, please say so. It's unfair to a person who is looking for work to take an hour filling out your app PLUS that stupid questionnaire where they ask 10 questions 8 different ways and you're not hiring in the first place. I guess that's just my way of thinking.

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy the remainder of my Sunday. I wish the time wouldn't move so fast. Be Blessed, Be Safe and Smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment