Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Friday!!!-Support This Entrepreneur

HAPPY FRIDAY MY FABULOUS READERS! I hope that everyone has had a great week and that you will have an even greater weekend. I had the pleasure and blessing of meeting a wonderful lady yesterday at work. We talked like we knew each other for years which is usually the case when I meet someone. This lady was absolutely amazing and a great joy to talk to. Not only does this lady has some anointed hands with the handcrafted creations she makes, I also enjoyed listening to her as we talked about history and heritage.

She makes the most adorable TuTu's! Not to mention some funky earrings with different images on them like Lauryn Hill, Dororthy Dandrige, Diana Ross, Jimi Hendrix, etc. I'll definitely be getting a TuTu for my girls. She said she can even make them in adult sizes as well!


Here is the link to her website. The name of the company is called Sankofa Soul.
Also here is the link to her Facebook page.

Please support this awesome lady, L.T. Alexander, with beautifully hand-crafted items.

Be Blessed, Be Safe, Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment