Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Be Grateful......Be Safe!

Greetings everyone. I'm sorry I didn't do my regular posting on yesterday. Trying to get the house prepared for Thursday. All is well on the homefront. My baby just turned over a container of baby food on me, but, it's what babies do. She's going through some emotions right now. She just doesn't know what she wants to do.

Just want to drop a note to say that I am truly grateful every single day for life and breath, family and friends. Although things may not be perfect, they could be worse. Remember just when you think it's bad, there's someone who has it worse. We need to be thankful everyday, because everyday is another chance to do better, go higher, and be greater than the day before. If we look back over our lives, regardless of how they may appear to us now, there is something to be thankful for.

For those that are going to try to catch those 'black Friday' sales, please remember they only have a few of those items they are advertising and none of that stuff is worth getting hurt or going to jail over. So please be careful people.

Also for those that are traveling PLEASE PLEASE be careful out there on those highways, freeways and streets. You will get there, I just want you to get there in one piece. I would rather you be 'Mary Jones' who arrived late than the 'late Mary Jones'. So please be careful. Also for those traveling long distances here is a great tool to use to estimate your fuel costs. http://fuelcostcalculator.aaa.com/

Until next post, I hope that everyone has a wonderfully blessed holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment