Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 14, 2011

She's Sleeping!

...And now I can get some work done. Good evening--late evening, but I hope that everyone had a great day today. The family went to church and enjoyed a nice service. Unfortunately my fiance had to work today, but I won't complain, doing what he gotta do...a big KISS to him!

Today's news......I bought my baby some more of the Li'l Crunchies by Gerber. I bought the Cinnamon Apple and I also bought some wagon wheels. She didn't care too much for those, maybe they looked funny. I also think they were a little bit to hard for her, being that she only has 1.25 teeth. I think the Cinnamon Apple snacks were a little bit softer and easy for her to chew. They also have a veggie garden flavor which I may try. She also has some of the yogurt snacks that melt in her mouth. It took a little bit of getting used to but now she eats them with no problem.

I also wanted to talk about generic formula versus Enfamil. One day I was in my local Food Lion and was looking at the selection of formula when I saw the Home 360--it said compare to Enfamil. Needless to say, I picked that one right up it was a larger can and it was cheaper and she had no problems with it. They also have the Gentle Formula and Soy Based. I have been using this for about 4 months now. When I first started using it, it was a little bit cheaper but now it costs about as much as Enfamil but like I said it is a bigger can so that definitely makes it worth it.

Well readers it's waaaaay past my bed time. I hope you are all enjoying my posts. Feel free to share on Facebook, Twitter, leave me any comments or suggestions. Until next post...HAVE A WONDERFULLY BLESSED NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment