Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 4, 2011

Oh So Wonderful

Greetings all! I must say that I feel pretty good today. I got a chance to watch a couple of good movies yesterday on Netflix while the baby was sleeping. The weather is a little bit dreary but the birds are still singing. It's amazing that no matter what the weather is, the birds still have a song to sing. If we can apply that to our lives, I think it would make a great difference. No matter what you're going through, how bad it seems or looks, find a song in the midst of it all.

I think I'll get out with my girls later on. My oldest has a project she has to do for school, so you know I'm going to have to put her on a TIGHT budget, because she will act like she needs everything in the world for this project and send my card into overdrive.....Well be blessed readers and remember, 'LOOK FOR YOUR RAINBOW IN THE MIDST OF YOUR RAINSTORM!

No comments:

Post a Comment