Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 21, 2011

Back On The Blog.....

Great Greetings from the unseasonably warm Carolinas!! We're expecting a high of 73 today! It's cloudy but I'll take 73 any day! Just coming back from a short hiatus of blog posting. As you know I got married on yesterday!! YAAAAAY!! I'm very happy and we had an awesome time. It was Family and Friends Day at Church, service was AWESOME!! our Impact Mime team performed to one of my favorite songs, by Kirk Franklin and Mali Music-Give Me That (I posted a link to the song the other day) They did an excellent job.  I've posted a link to them performing back in September. It's truly a blessing to see young MEN giving God praise. I hope you enjoy it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-efVVxFyJi8

I feel really great this morning, I'm look forward to married life, again and I'm expecting great things for us as husband and wife but as individuals. For me, marriage is more than just a piece of paper, it's a union and expression of love in the presence of God and sacred vows that I intend to keep. I know it's a challenge and it's going to take daily prayer and compromise but above all it takes commitment and I am truly committed to the person God has blessed me with.

To you, how did you feel when you got married, whether it was your first or fourth marriage. I would love to know hear your stories as well.

Well, let me get on my b.l.o.g. and see what I can find for my awesome readers. Until next post, have a WONDERFULLY BLESSED DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment