Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 25, 2011

Gracious Greetings!!

Good Morning all! I hope that everyone had an awesome day on yesterday. I know many celebrated with friends, family and the most important thing FOOD!! I had a great time on yesterday although my husband had to work, : ( but he did get home in time to enjoy some yummy food that he cooked (love me some him!) and spend time with the family. His mom bought us a beautiful cake to celebrate our nuptials. I have yet to cut it yet, we had plenty of sweets. My friend make a peach cobbler AND a red velvet cake, we also had carrot cake and my daughter made some cookies. Above all, it was a wonderful day. We watched Paranormal Activity 2 which had me on edge! After that I had to watch something funny to kind of shift my spirit--so we watched Steve Harvey's Don't Trip, He Ain't Through with Me Yet. I've watched it a couple of times, but it's still funny.

Now that I've given you a recap of my day, here's my next topic BLACK FRIDAY.....DEALS OR DEATH TRAP?...next post......

No comments:

Post a Comment