Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Another Day on the Blog

Greetings Readers! I hope that you are having a great afternoon...It's November in the Carolinas and I don't need a jacket...Luv'n It Suth'n that's for sure! I'm done earning my swagbucks for the day, so now it's time to get some 'blogwork' done. I had to lock down my 'mobile monster' in her bouncer because when they start crawling, the house is one big daily adventure. From banging on top of the cable box like it's a drum to picking out little pieces of lint in the carpet that we would need a magnifying glass to see.

I did get a chance to catch the premier of Love and Hip Hop, not sure if any of you watch it. It's one of my 'reality entertainment' shows that I like to watch to kind of wind down after a day of chasing after the baby, doing a school day recap with my teen, cooking and blogging. Well the premier episode had me at a loss for words. The way Chrissy punched and kicked that girl Kimbella..oh my! I think she knocked the enamel off her teeth! I'm sure this season is going to be extremely interested as with Real Housewives of Atlanta, yep like that show too, oh and Mob Wives which kicks off New Years Eve--I already know that's going to be a blast. so I'll definitely be doing my best to watch.

I'm on a six day countdown before I go from Ms. to Mrs. and although I've been quite calm I know when that day comes I'm going to be very excited and nervous. We're going to get married after Sunday service, so yeah, I'll be clock watching. I know that's bad and I need to be focused on the Word and the service, but I'll just be so excited.  How excited were you or not on your wedding date? I would love to hear your stories.

Well, that's all for now, let me get back to scrubbing the net and seeing what interesting things I can find, and I will be sure to post them. So until next post.....HAVE A WONDERFULLY BLESSED DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment