Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 18, 2011

Evening Update....

Good evening! Just stopped by to give you an update from today. I think my interview went really well. I truly feel like they were really pleased with me. Hopefully all goes well and I will be back to work soon.

On another note, in the next two days I will be going from Ms. to Mrs. I'm very excited and all smiles! I can't wait to marry my sweetheart!

On the music scene with Mali Music...this man is truly AWESOME!! I love his music. It all has a positive message. He is kind of neo-soul/contemporary gospel music. Check him out. His music has been very inspirational to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Due4gAFWDKs

I hope the link works, if not, just go to You Tube and type in Mali Music. This one is called The Job Experience.  I truly believe he is going to reach masses of young people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Due4gAFWDKs
This one is a collaboration with Kirk Franklin called Give Me That. The Mime Team at my church did a mime to this..truly awesome.  I have been in love with this song every since I heard it. I truly relate to this song. This truly ministers to my soul and spirit. When I think of all that God has done for me, blessed me with and blessed me to come thru, I have to give Him all thanks and praise!

Tomorrow I'll be doing alot of preparation, so I may not do any posting, but feel free to leave your comments.  Until next post.....HAVE A WONDERFULLY BLESSED EVENING and we can all take an example from the birds....FIND A SONG TO SING IN THE MIDST OF YOUR RAINSTORM

No comments:

Post a Comment