Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Day Isn't Over Yet

Greetings!! I'm so late with today's post. By this time I will have done all of my internet deal hunting and have settled down for a movie. I intended to make my 'end of day' post last night, but after contending and wrestling with my mobile monster, I was to tired to even type a typo.

Well I've had a full day so far and as I sit here with conditioner in my hair, and my baby banging on the window, and pulling at my blinds, I'll try to get this one in.  I had a meeting at my teen's school today, which was a great meeting. They all had such wonderful things to say about her (I wondered if we were even talking about the same child) but they truly love her, so I guess I'm doing something right.

I have a job interview tomorrow, which I'm happy about, although I'm truly enjoying these days at home with my little sweet pea and blogging but if I get the job I'll be happy, but I will not neglect my readers so I'll still be doing my daily posting.

In preparation for my interview tomorrow, I had to do something to my hair! It had gotten totally out of order and disrespectful! Me and the little one took a stroll to the store, I had to get her some more snacks. This time I got the Cinnamon Maple and the Veggie Dip. She likes the Veggie Dip!! I was kind of nervous because she goes crazy of the Cinnamon Maple. I was going the get the generic brand but it had 40 mg of sodium. I thought that was a bit much for an infant snack. After we got back she went through her 'I'm so sleepy, but don't want to really go to sleep, but I can't fight it anymore' act and finally took a nap. It was a race against her 'nap'. I had to try to hurry up and relax my hair before she woke up and before it started burning. I used the TCB Naturals regular strength hair relaxer. I feel so much better. I was going to wait until my daughter got home but if my hair is going to air-day I needed to have it done by a certain time. So that's all done now, and I think I'll go ahead and settle down. Of course, I need to do a little research on the company I'm going to interview with so I'll be prepared.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment