Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Could Have Been Worse

As my fiance was getting ready to leave for work, he calls me and says 'well, somebody stole my radio out the truck' in a calm voice...I don't see how he stays so calm...but anyway, I'm saying 'what!'. He said the whole console was snatched out. Now mind you, it wasn't any type of fancy hi-tech radio system, just a regular digital radio. I mean there's a huge hole where the radio, 4x4 and 2x4 switch is supposed to be. When I think about it, I just thank God, because it truly could have been worse. Supposed for some reason he got up and looked out the window and saw whoever in the truck and went out to confront him/them or the truck was stolen. Although we have insurance, we like our truck. It was truly a blessing and has been a blessing to us. I'm just grateful that all will be taken care of and in spite of it all, we still have our life, health strength and our truck. So, I'm still smiling and thanking God.  Until next post.....Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment