Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 21, 2011

Good Evening....

Well it's raining pretty good here now, but being born and raised in Chicago and living in Milwaukee for 9 years, I'll happily take the rain. It's evening time, the 'hubby' is meditating with his Xbox and I'm surfing the net. The baby is sleeping after fighting her sleep for almost an hour. I got over 600 swagbucks now from www.swagbucks.com. I'm trying to reach at least 1,000 swagbucks and maybe I can redeem them for a couple of nice gifts. I also received a $10.00 coupon from http://www.soap.com/ which looks like they are an affiliate of diapers.com. They sell general household items like, soap, bodywash, hair accessories, etc. and it looks like they have a grocery section too. I guess you can somewhat compare it to and online WalMart. I'm sure that $10 will come in handy.

I also wanted to let everyone know about a website that you or someone you know could use if they are looking for housing. It's www.socialserve.com. They cover about 30 states right now and several cities. You can find some really nice places on there and you can indicate the price range you're looking for.

Well that's all of my community announcements. My teen is home now, so I guess we'll channel surf and find something good on the TV to watch, well and do laundry--mother's work is NEVER done. If I think of anything else or come across anything else before the night is over, you know I'll post it. Until next post...have a blessed one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment