Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Winding Down..

Well, I got my African 'roots' tamed now, I'm debating on sitting under the dryer. I just don't have a great friendship with dryers. I guess that's why I haven't been to a salon in years...!! Anywho, my hair is done and all wrapped up in preparation for my interview tomorrow.

I'm still going to get me a wig, because I know what's going to happen after two weeks...ponytail!! because I know I'm not going to feel like doing much to it, so I'd rather just grab my hair and go. I do like my ponytails because it gives me a youthful look...(go mama!) but I like cute styles too and I regret cutting my hair, on one side, I don't know what I was thinking, don't judge me. :  ), I don't really like the way it looks when I unwrap it. I saw the cutest sassy and short wig in the beauty supply store.  I don't know who made it, but it was in a purple box. I'll definitely be spicing me up in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment