Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Decisions! Decisions!

Okay, so I've been scouring YouTube to find some ideas for some half-wigs and lace-fronts for my 'Spice Me Up' stage and I've found some really extremely cute and reasonably priced half wigs that I know would look good on me. I really like one called Isabel from the Isis Collection and another one called Stelle by Outre. Both of these are in a beautiful and bouncy spiral curl style and looks extremely natural and you can style them in some really cute ways. I think I'm going to check out my local beauty supply and see what I find. I think I'll be rocking some 'new hair' for a long time.

On the Reality TV circuit, I can't wait to see the premier of Love and Hip, It's going to be a bash--literally. If you saw the previews you'll understand.

Celebrity births-If some of you haven't read by now, Nia Long gave birth to a baby boy--Kez Sunday Udoka...Congrats Mommy!

Well folks...until next post...Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment